Log Management Questions
Sep 13 2021
Hot data is necessary for live security monitoring. Archive data (cold data) is not available fastly. It takes days to make archive data live if the archive data time frame is more than 30 days (in most of the SIEM solutions). As an example, SolarWinds said the attackers first compromised its... Read More »
Nov 18 2021
Dear community members,
I've been exploring Datadog vs ELK and I need your opinion about both of them in terms of performance, cost, and efficiency? Which one would you recommend?
Aug 09 2021
How do log management and SIEM differ? Is it necessary to have separate tools for each function or can these functions be rolled into one solution? Which products are best for SIEM, and which are better for log management? Do you have recommendations of products that effectively combine both log... Read More »
Sep 23 2021
Hi community members, We know it's important to conduct a trial and/or proof of concept as part of the buying process. Do you have any advice for our community about the best way to conduct a trial or PoC? How do you conduct a trial effectively? Are there any mistakes to avoid? Read More »
When evaluating Log Management tools and software, what aspect do you think is the most important to look for?
Let the community know what you think. Share your professional opinion!
Product CategoriesLog Management
Download our free Log Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about Amazon, Splunk, Graylog, and more!
- When evaluating Log Management tools and software, what aspect do you think is the most important to look for?
- What's the best way to trial log management tools?
- What is the difference between log management and SIEM?
- Datadog vs ELK: which one is good in terms of performance, cost and efficiency?
- Why hot data and cold data differences in SIEM solutions are not discussed sufficiently?